Thursday, January 17, 2013

Just when you thought it was safe to go on the internet

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack 

For those who have been wondering, rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. Even though I don't really have any progress to report, I did want to make an appearance and talk a bit about what I've been doing the last couple of months. 

Holidays

I'm a huge Thanksgiving guy. I love cooking. I love cooking as a group. I love eating. All that said, Thanksgiving was great. My brother and his wife brought over what I am not allowed to call a Greek Lasagna. The kids helped out in the kitchen, and the spread was huge (Just to let you know, we STILL have leftovers in the freezer). Christmas is not really my thing, but we decided that lots of people love crafty stuff and lots of people love Minecraft. I think it was only a natural progression for us to make needlepoint Minecraft boxes as gifts. That being said, in my next post I'll talk a bit about my side project.


No comments:

Post a Comment