Thursday, January 24, 2013

Megan Morgan Crafts

I mentioned in my last post that I was going to talk a bit about my side project.  It ties directly into my needlepoint projects from Christmas, as I have decided to open an Etsy store.



Right now I only have a few items on there, and the price that I'm charging gives me about half of minimum wage, but every little bit helps and it is something that I really enjoy doing.  

At the time of this posting, all the items on my store are needlepoint, but I am currently working on some cross stitch earrings that should be all the rage :D

In my next post, I'm going to talk a bit about another side project that I have taken on.

1 comment:

  1. Fastidious replies in return of this difficulty with
    genuine arguments and telling all on the topic of that.

    Stop by my webpage - noticias primero

    ReplyDelete