Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lots of stuff happens when I forget to post for a while

Daniel has me stumped.  I'm working on the dungeon code for the game, and for some reason the hero sprite is not where he looks like he is on the dungeon map.  I can't really figure out where he is.  Something funky going on with the camera, I believe.  I'll get it figured out.  I'm stubborn like that :D

Faerie Princess Idler is coming along swimmingly.  I should be ready for Beta this weekend, and hopefully have all the graphics ironed out and polished in 3-4 weeks.  It's been a lot of heavy graphical work, especially for an idler, but I think you will agree that the final result is worth the effort:

"Well that's all fine and good," I hear you say, "but didn't you get a new developer.  What's he doing?"

Glad you asked.  After I get done posting this, I'm going to post a synopsis for Heavy Metal Butterfly.  It promises to be a unique combination of Galaga style shooter, side scrolling shooter, and platform game...With plot!  

Long and short, there is lots of excitement going on right now at Megan Morgan Games.  I can't promise that my posts will come more frequently, but I will do my best to keep everyone posted with the development developments as they develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment