Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy early 4th of July

I'll be working tomorrow (my corporate job), so I won't have time to post.  I didn't want to miss the opportunity to wish you all a very happy and safe 4th of July (for those of you that celebrate).
Games are coming along slowly, but surely.  I'm on schedule to release the Faerie Princess Idler by the end of this month.  It means learning how to incorporate gaming site API into my programs, but it shouldn't be that hard (knock on wood).
For those of you who didn't know, Megan Morgan Games is named after the two most important women in my life, my daughters.  The youngest of my daughters lives close by, however my oldest daughter lives clear across the country, so we stay in touch primarily through text messaging.  She gave me a bit of an accidental shocker yesterday when we were texting back and forth. "Mind if we come over for a bit?" Needless to say I wasn't expecting my daughter from across the country to show up at my doorstep in the middle of the day. I might have had a minor heart attack.   But,  I guess her fiance saw "Dad" on the cell phone and thought he was texting his father, and got me instead.   My family is full of practical jokers, myself included, but I really have to give props to my kid's fiance for getting one over on me without even trying...lol
Anyway.  Enough of my [sadly sober] rantings for one evening.  This weekend I hope to have some more screen shots of the Faerie Princess Idler for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment