Monday, July 30, 2012

Faerie Princess Alyshia update planned

This week, I'm going to start working on the update for Faerie Princess Alyshia.  I've gotten a lot of good feedback from the community, and plan to take those suggestions to heart in this first official update.  Some of the updates planned include:

  • Making butterfly and flower styles purchasable with nectar.
  • Allowing players to change the style of individual flowers and butterflies.
  • Allowing players to move flowers around.
  • Address the bug where butterflies sometimes spawn off the screen and take several minutes to join the family.
  • Tweaking the flower blooming time so that more flowers are available for butterflies.

I think these updates are going to be the bulk of what I do in this next patch, but I'm interested in hearing from everyone what they would like to see in the future.  If anyone would like to make a comment on this post about what they would like to see in future updates, all ideas will be considered.

In other news, we have broken 1,000 plays for Faerie Princess Alyshia.  To be honest, I was expecting to see about that much for the life of the game.  I never really thought we would be there in just over one week!  Thanks to everyone who has enjoyed the game, and I'm going to do my best to make the game even more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment