Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Oswald's Chocolate Factory

I've begun work on my next title, Oswald's Chocolate Factory.  It is already proving to be a fun and challenging project.  I've spent the better part of the day working out the movement mechanics for the game.  A great deal more trial and error than it should be, but the final result is extremely promising:


Still needs a little bit of tweaking when the chocolate falls off the ends of the belt, but it is coming along quite nicely.

In other news, I am blown away by how much action Faerie Princess Alyshia has gotten since it's launch.  As of the time that I am typing this, I have gotten 248 plays on Kongregate, with one player already holding a score of over 33,000!  Once I get to a good stable point with Oswald, I'm going to revisit Alyshia and see what I can't do about making the game even better.

If you haven't checked out Faerie Princess Alyshia, be sure to head over to Kongregate and play.  While you are there, be certain to rate the game, and feel free to post any comments/questions/criticisms/love notes you might want to leave for me. You are all awesome.  I just can't say that enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment